Whatever your need, the Malcolm Center meeting space offers the most comprehensive audio, video and web conferencing options with the ability to communicate with confidence anywhere in the world.
1305 North Holopono Street, Suite 5
Kihei, HI 96753
Located in the Maui Research & Technology Park
Travel less, restore productivity, help the environment, and meet face-to-face at your convenience.
All users are required to comply with current State and County health and safety mandates.
In today’s age of communication, businesses without comprehensive teleconferencing services are disadvantaged. The traditional conference call has evolved to take into account the need to include multiple parties — whether near, or thousands of miles away – and still offer the same high voice quality and audio features. The Malcolm Center meeting space offers a variety of options that allow a customized audio conference experience.
full service solutions
The Malcolm Center meeting space is equipped with:
- LED Projector and screen
- In-house Sound system
- High speed internet / Free Wi-Fi
- Video Conferencing System (extra fees apply)
- Polycom audio conferencing (extra fees apply)
- Service Kitchen
The 1,500 square foot meeting facility offers flexible-format meeting room set-up with tables and chairs for up to 75 seated. Click here for Meeting Room Configurations
meeting room rental rates
Room (4 hour minimum): $75.00 per hour or $475.00 per day
Registration Fee: $30.00 (non-refundable)
The room rental includes use of the following:
- LED projector and screen
- Internet service (Wi-Fi)
- Service Kitchen
PG电子官网 Members receive a 10% discount and waived registration fee.
All prices are subject to 4.166% GET. Pricing is subject to change.
additional equipment and service rates
The following items are also available for an additional fee.
- 60-inch HDTV: $25.00 per ½ day or $45 per day
- Additional LED Projector: $25.00 per ½ day or $45 per day
- Teleconferencing: $25.00 per day + long distance charges
- High Performance Wired Web and Remote Internet: $300.00 per day
- AVER Video Conferencing System: $50.00 per day
- Hook up to AVER camera to livestream your meeting to virtual participants. Cables provided. Client to provide laptop and Zoom (or other meeting link.)
- Tech Support: $100.00
- Includes 30-minute site visit and 1-hour rental day assistance with set up and dry run of video conferencing system.
- Additional support available at $150/hr